- We offer 3 types of virtual tours so we can better meet your needs
- Matterport 3D Virtual Tours
- Google Virtual Tours
- Custom Virtual Tours
Read below to learn about each one and we will be happy to help you select what best fits your needs.
Matterport 3D Virtual Tours
Technology has come a long way since we began offering virtual tours! The Matterport 3D virtual tour engine is something you must see to believe. It offers advantages we have never before been able to offer.
- Incredible fast capture technology means we can scan your property in a fraction of the time we used to need. A 2000 sq ft home can be captured in about 30 minutes or less.
- High quality images are immediately uploaded to Matterport where the images get built into an amazing 3D space. We can also add informational hotspots if you want to highlight features about the property.
- Want to know how long a wall is while exploring the tour? Matterport lets you measure anything from within the tour.
- The “dollhouse” view lets visitors explore as easy as if they were holding a dollhouse in their hands where they can explore every angle.
- For a small additional fee, we can also push the virtual tour to Google Maps so you can get two tours in one.
- Our pricing depends on how long you want to use the virtual tour.
- Real estate pricing is intended for short lived projects where once the property sales, you don’t need the tour any more. These start at $249 and depend on the size of the property. Additional charges may apply if you need to use the tour over 60 days.
- Retail pricing is based on a 6 month subscription and is intended for those that want to use a virtual tour for a longer term. It starts at $299 which includes the initial shoot of a typical retail space and also includes 6 months of hosting. Additional fees may apply for larger spaces. You can renew the subscription for another 6 months for $199, or cancel after the term has expired. If you are looking for a long-term virtual tour, but don’t like the subscription option, please consider our Custom Virtual Tour option below.
Google Virtual Tours
Customers will research your business before they visit and Google has become the most popular choice of search engines. Google has made it easy for businesses to take advantage of this fact by allowing you to claim your very own business listing. Google also allows businesses to create virtual tours which customers can then explore.
That’s where we come in! We will visit your business and build an immersive Google Virtual Tour. It is fast and affordable starting at $299.
- Google Virtual Tours start at $299
- One-time cost, No Subscriptions Required
- Displayed with your Google Business Listing
- Weekly statistics page provided free of charge so you can track your views in Google (limitations apply)
- See some examples of our Google virtual tours
Custom Virtual Tours
The Google Package is great for customers who are researching you in Google, but once they visit your website, you have one chance to grab their attention! Google’s tour engine is quite limited which allows it to be lean and easy to display in Google search pages. Our Custom Virtual Tour Package unlocks the full potential of your virtual tour by breaking free of those limitations.
Our Custom Virtual Tours are based on the same high quality images used in your Google Virtual tour, but add unbelievable amounts of customization to create a truly amazing virtual tour! The Custom Virtual Tour Package INCLUDES the Google Package and places an amazing virtual tour on your web site all starting at $349!
- Google Virtual Tour included at no additional cost
- Tour scenes come to life to highlight items such as waterfalls, working fireplaces, and even personal greetings
- Custom colors and graphics to match your web site’s style
- Floor plans and maps which are perfect for large spaces, apartments, or outdoor venues
- Google Analytics support so you can track the traffic visiting your virtual tour
- No subscription fees. Once the tour is complete, you can use it as long as you wish with no additional fees (requires that customer hosts tour on their web site.)
- See some actual Custom Virtual Tours
The best way to see the difference between a Google Virtual Tour and an Custom Virtual Tour is to explore a business which has both. Start with the Google tour then try the Custom Virtual Tour. Finally, see how this business incorporated the Ultimate Virtual Tour into their web site.
- Google virtual tour of Fanny Bolen Interiors in Oklahoma City
- Custom Virtual Tour of Fanny Bolen Interiors in Oklahoma City
- Visit the web site for Fanny Bolen Interiors to see how they have displayed their Ultimate Virtual Tour
You can also see a Comparison Table.
To compliment our virtual tours, we also offer the following services:
- Aerial Photography – We are FAA Part 107 certificated and insured to offer professional aerial photography and videography
- Point of Interest (POI) Photography – Want to add high quality photographs of your merchandise or services to your Google business listing? We can also showcase these images in your Ultimate Virtual Tour